Monday, November 9, 2009

reacquaintance

november 09 09 -
if you're still with me - wow. with this blog i feel like i'm fruitlessly reciting into a deep dark crevasse and listening to my echo, but in case there are people reading this, i'll extend a formal apology for my lack of (public) writing. i've taken to writing solely in my private journal for the past few months. although i have my reservations, i've decided to make an online catalogue for myself of snippets or half-thoughts for easy reference in the future. i'm attempting to compile a book of poetry, a reflection on the past year of my life. most of the poems aren't fully formed and are certainly not final draft. i feel like i'm at a very healthy, able point where i can resurrect memories properly while maintaining a sobriety and distance from the events themselves. a warning - by no means do i promise these poems or exerpts be good or profound writing. you have been warned.
i erv youuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment